Late Antiquity is the period of European and Mediterranean history between approximately 300 and 600 AD.
This category has the following 38 subcategories, out of 38 total.
- ► 6th century (35 C, 1 P)
- ► Early Christian art (2 C, 33 P)
- ► Justinian I (5 C, 34 P)
- ► Migration Period (4 C, 36 P)
- ► Sasanian Empire (14 C, 20 P)
- ► Treasure troves of Late Antiquity (28 P)
Pages in category "Late Antiquity"
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Pagan revival in the late Roman Empire
- Paleochristian and Byzantine monuments of Thessaloniki
- Parabiago plate
- Anti-paganism influenced by Saint Ambrose
- Galla Placidia
- Polemius Silvius
- Pontius of Carthage
- Praetorian prefecture
- Proculus (prefect of Constantinople)
- Prosopography of the Later Roman Empire
- Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite