|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lepidoptera.|
Lepidoptera is the insect order of moths and butterflies. It is divided in four suborders: Aglossata, Glossata, Heterobathmiina and Zeugloptera. Of these, Glossata is by far most speciose and contains both butterflies (which are further restricted to the clade Rhopalocera) and moths; the other three suborders are far smaller and solely contain moths.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Lepidoptera by year of formal description (146 C)
- ► Butterflies (9 C, 16 P)
- ► Extinct Lepidoptera (3 C)
- ► Lepidoptera and humans (4 C, 8 P)
- ► Moths (6 C, 21 P)
- ► Lepidoptera taxonomy (7 C, 1 P)
- ► Lepidoptera stubs (3 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Lepidoptera"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).