Category:Macedonian Orthodox Church
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Macedonian Orthodox Church.|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Macedonian Orthodox Church"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Church of Resurrection of Christ, Kumanovo
- Church of St. John at Kaneo
- Church of St. Clement of Ohrid
- Church of St. George, Tromegje, Kumanovo
- Church of St. Michael, Štip
- Church of St. Mina, Kumanovo
- Church of St. Nicetas, Banjane
- Church of the Ascension of Jesus, Skopje
- Church of the Holy Trinity, Kumanovo
- Church St. Archangel Michael, Kumanovo
- Church St. Dimitrija, Bajlovce
- Church St. George, Beljakovce
- Church St. Nicholas, Beljakovce
- Church St. Petka, Kumanovo
- Clement of Ohrid
- Coat of arms of the Macedonian Orthodox Church – Ohrid Archbishopric