|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Microeconomics.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
Included in this category are articles detailing how individuals, households, businesses and governments make decisions on how to allocate limited resources in markets where goods or services are being bought and sold.
|Microeconomics is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: D|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Analysis of collective decision-making (3 C, 7 P)
- ► Behavioral economics (4 C, 22 P)
- ► General equilibrium and disequilibrium (25 P)
- ► Household behavior and family economics (7 C, 38 P)
- ► Market structure and pricing (11 C, 29 P)
- ► Services (economics) (5 C, 3 P)
- ► Underlying principles of microeconomic behavior (5 C, 29 P)
- ► Microeconomics stubs (39 P)
Pages in category "Microeconomics"
The following 142 pages are in this category, out of 142 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Mandeville's paradox
- Marginal cost
- Marginal factor cost
- Marginal profit
- Marginal rate of technical substitution
- Marginal revenue
- Market demand schedule
- Marketing experimentation
- Markup rule
- Mental accounting
- Microeconomic reform
- Minimum efficient scale
- Missing market
- Mohring effect
- Monotone preferences
- Monty Hall problem