|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Microeconomics.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
Included in this category are articles detailing how individuals, households, businesses and governments make decisions on how to allocate limited resources in markets where goods or services are being bought and sold.
|Microeconomics is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: D|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Analysis of collective decision-making (2 C, 7 P)
- ► Behavioral economics (6 C, 32 P)
- ► Factors of production (3 C, 10 P)
- ► General equilibrium and disequilibrium (26 P)
- ► Home economics (2 C, 16 P)
- ► Microeconomics stubs (37 P)
Pages in category "Microeconomics"
The following 154 pages are in this category, out of 154 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Club good
- Cobb–Douglas production function
- Collective switching
- Comparative statics
- Conditional factor demands
- Conjectural variation
- Consumer sovereignty
- Consumer surplus for software products
- Consumer choice
- Consumption distribution
- Contour set
- Convex preferences
- Corner solution
- Cost curve
- Customer equity
- Mandeville's paradox
- Marginal cost
- Marginal factor cost
- Marginal profit
- Marginal rate of technical substitution
- Marginal revenue
- Market demand schedule
- Marketing experimentation
- Markup rule
- Mental accounting
- Microeconomic reform
- Minimum efficient scale
- Missing market
- Mohring effect
- Money pump
- Monotone preferences
- Monty Hall problem