Category:Military logistics and medicine articles needing attention to grammar
|Administrators: Please do not delete this category even if it is empty!|
This category may be empty occasionally or even most of the time.
This category contains articles supported by the Military logistics and medicine task force which have been marked as needing attention to grammar (B-Class criterion #4). Articles are automatically placed into this category when the appropriate parameter is added to the project banner; please see the assessment department and the project banner instructions for more information.
Pages in category "Military logistics and medicine articles needing attention to grammar"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Talk:1st Marine Logistics Group
- Talk:1st Medical Brigade (United States)
- Talk:41 Service Battalion
- Talk:55th Medical Group (United States)
- Talk:67th Medical Group (United States)
- Talk:79th Medical Wing
- Talk:95th Evacuation Hospital
- Talk:104th Logistic Support Brigade (United Kingdom)
- Talk:326th Medical Battalion (United States)