|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
Networks services are provided across a computer network and must have a defined message protocol at the application layer. Services layered on top of a generic message protocol like HTML should not usually be added here.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Email (19 C, 186 P)
- ► Network file systems (2 C, 68 P)
- ► Internet mirror services (1 C, 20 P)
- ► Push technology (2 C, 21 P)
- ► Usenet (6 C, 68 P)
- ► Video on demand (3 C, 39 P)
- ► Web services (10 C, 149 P)