From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Physicists.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► African physicists (7 C, 3 P)
- ► Ancient physicists (2 C)
- ► Women physicists (7 C, 249 P, 1 F)
- ► Physics educators (2 C, 13 P)
- ► Fictional physicists (1 C, 30 P)
- ► Jewish physicists (2 C, 250 P)
- ► Nobel laureates in Physics (205 P, 3 F)
- ► Opticians (2 C, 151 P)
- ► Physicists who committed suicide (3 P)
- ► Physicist stubs (6 C, 527 P)
Pages in category "Physicists"
The following 168 pages are in this category, out of 168 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Ibtesam Badhrees
- Laszlo Baksay
- Sivaramakrishnan Balachandar
- Andrew Bandrauk
- Rama Bansil
- Ralph Michael Barnett
- Ruben Gerardo Barrera
- Pierre Baruch
- James Douglas Beason
- Kurt H. Becker
- James Robert Beene
- Janos Bergou
- Thomas James Bernatowicz
- Robert William Bilger
- Massimo Boninsegni
- Eric Borguet
- James G. Brasseur
- Elliott R. Brown
- Adam Seth Burrows
- Jon Butterworth
Media in category "Physicists"
This category contains only the following file.