Category:Poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes T15-T98 should be included in this category.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Deaths by poisoning (7 C, 211 P)
- ► Effects of external causes (3 C, 36 P)
- ► Mass poisoning (2 C, 35 P)
- ► Poisoning by drugs, medicaments and biological substances (3 C, 17 P)
- ► Teratogens (12 C, 40 P)
Pages in category "Poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).