Category:Presidency of Lyndon B. Johnson
A category for notable events or individuals, who had either a noteworthy direct effect on the course of the Lyndon B. Johnson Administration, can also include those that had a notable political, historical, societal, or cultural impact during the Johnson Administration.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Great Society programs (1 C, 24 P)
- ► Lyndon B. Johnson administration personnel (1 C, 57 P)
- ► Speeches by Lyndon B. Johnson (3 P)
- ► United States federal judges appointed by Lyndon B. Johnson (3 C, 17 P)
- ► Vietnam War (25 C, 134 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "Presidency of Lyndon B. Johnson"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).