|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Primates.|
A primate is any member of the biological order Primates, the group that contains all lemurs, monkeys, and apes, including humans. This category covers articles about primates as individual species or groups.
The list of general primate articles to be created should be checked for other articles not listed here.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Prehistoric primates (9 C, 6 P)
- ► Primate behavior (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Primate conservation (3 C, 14 P)
- ► Primate diseases (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Evolution of primates (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Primate taxonomy (9 C, 5 P)
- ► Primate stubs (3 C, 49 P)