Category:Railway stations on the National Register of Historic Places in Michigan
Pages in category "Railway stations on the National Register of Historic Places in Michigan"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Chesapeake and Ohio Depot (Petoskey, Michigan)
- Chicago and Northwestern Railroad Depot (Ironwood, Michigan)
- Chicago and West Michigan Railroad Charlevoix Station
- Chicago, Milwaukee and Saint Paul Railway Iron River Depot
- Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Railroad Station (Menominee, Michigan)