|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rhine Basin.|
- This category is intended for all waterbodies (i.e. rivers, lakes, canals, marshes, etc.) that form part of the drainage basin of the main river.
- Direct and indirect tributaries are grouped in subcategories, for instance the category [[Category:Prut basin]] contains a subcategory [[Category:Tributaries of the Prut]]. The main river heads the list, for example: [[Category:Prut basin| ]] is added to the article "Prut".
- Other waterbodies are grouped as follows: "0" is used for branches of a delta, old river branches, backwaters, braided streams, anabranches, and rivers that flow directly into sea. "B" is for bogs and swamps, "C" for canals and other artificial waterways, "L" for lakes and lochs, "G" for glaciers, "R" for reservoirs and artificial ponds, "S" for springs, and "W" for waterfalls, e.g. [[Category:Elbe basin|LAmselsee]] for the Amselsee.
See Category:Rhine–Meuse–Scheldt delta for distributaries in the common estuary of Rhine, Meuse and Scheldt.
This category has the following 48 subcategories, out of 48 total.
- ► Bregenzer Ach basin (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Glatt basin (6 P)
- ► Kinzig (Rhine) basin (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Plessur basin (3 P)
- ► Thur (Rhine) basin (8 P)
- ► Tributaries of Lake Constance (3 C, 11 P)
- ► Tributaries of the Ahr (3 P)
- ► Tributaries of the Alb (Upper Rhine) (2 P)
- ► Tributaries of the Argen (4 P)
- ► Tributaries of the Birs (2 P)
- ► Tributaries of the Hardtbach (Rhine) (8 P)
- ► Tributaries of the Lauter (Rhine) (5 P)
- ► Tributaries of the Moder (2 P)
- ► Tributaries of the Queich (5 P)
- ► Tributaries of the Rhine (33 C, 136 P)
- ► Tributaries of the Sauer (Rhine) (2 P)
- ► Tributaries of the Selz (2 P)
- ► Tributaries of the Vechte (6 P)
- ► Vorderrhein basin (1 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "Rhine basin"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).