|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Role-playing games.|
|Part of a series on|
A role-playing game (RPG) is a type of game in which players assume the roles of characters and collaboratively create stories. This includes traditional, live-action (LARP) and computer-assisted (CARP) role-playing games. For their electronic counterparts, see role-playing video games.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► Role-playing game books (4 C, 1 P)
- ► Role-playing game designers (8 C, 358 P)
- ► History of role-playing games (13 P)
- ► Indie role-playing games (1 C, 70 P)
- ► Role-playing game magazines (1 C, 27 P)
- ► Role-playing game book cover images (1 C, 434 F)
- ► Role-playing game terminology (2 C, 63 P)
- ► Role-playing video games (21 C, 1,649 P)
- ► Role-playing game stubs (2 C, 239 P)
Pages in category "Role-playing games"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).