|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Role-playing games.|
|Part of a series on|
A role-playing game (RPG) is a type of game in which players assume the roles of characters and collaboratively create stories. This includes traditional, live-action (LARP) and computer-assisted (CARP) role-playing games. For their electronic counterparts, see role-playing video games.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► Role-playing game books (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Role-playing game designers (3 C, 348 P)
- ► History of role-playing games (13 P)
- ► Indie role-playing games (71 P)
- ► Role-playing game magazines (1 C, 27 P)
- ► Role-playing game terminology (2 C, 66 P)
- ► Role-playing video games (52 C, 1,637 P)
- ► Role-playing game stubs (2 C, 226 P)
Pages in category "Role-playing games"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).