|Part of a series on|
A role-playing game (RPG) is a type of game in which players assume the roles of characters and collaboratively create stories. This includes traditional, live-action (LARP) and computer-assisted (CARP) role-playing games. For their electronic counterparts, see role-playing video games.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Role playing games.|
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Role-playing game books (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Role-playing game designers (3 C, 347 P)
- ► History of role-playing games (13 P)
- ► Indie role-playing games (70 P)
- ► Role-playing game magazines (1 C, 26 P)
- ► Role-playing game publishing companies (6 C, 153 P)
- ► Role-playing game terminology (3 C, 67 P)
- ► Role-playing video games (52 C, 773 P)
- ► Role-playing game stubs (2 C, 197 P)
Pages in category "Role-playing games"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).