Category:Romanesque Revival architecture in New York
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Romanesque Revival architecture in New York"
The following 103 pages are in this category, out of 103 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Farmer's National Bank and W.H. Hughes Slate Company Office
- Federal Building (Rochester, New York)
- Federal Building and Post Office (Brooklyn)
- Feuchtwanger Stable
- The First Baptist Society of Bath
- First Presbyterian Church (Gouverneur, New York)
- First Roumanian-American Congregation
- Fonthill Castle and the Administration Building of the College of Mount St. Vincent
- Fulton Ferry District
- Searle, Gardner and Company Cuff and Collar Factory
- Sherman Free Library
- Sniffen Court Historic District
- Sohmer and Company Piano Factory
- Spencerport Methodist Church
- State Street Methodist Episcopal Church
- Strecker Memorial Laboratory
- Stuyvesant Heights Historic District
- Sunset Park, Brooklyn
- Syracuse City Hall