Category:Students' unions in the United Kingdom

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Students' unions at UK universities. Across Europe, it is not common for universities to have students' unions, and they are more a phenomenon of English-speaking countries. The NUS broadly represents students' unions in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.


This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.

Pages in category "Students' unions in the United Kingdom"

The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).