Category:Treaties extended to British Ceylon
|← Kingdom of Kandy||Dominion of Ceylon →|
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to British Ceylon (1815–1948). Treaties extended to British Ceylon remain in force for Sri Lanka only if Sri Lanka has declared its succession to the treaty.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to British Ceylon"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on Freedom of Transit
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on the Regime of Navigable Waterways of International Concern
- International Convention concerning the Use of Broadcasting in the Cause of Peace
- Brussels Agreement (1924)
- Brussels Collision Convention
- Brussels Convention on Assistance and Salvage at Sea