Category:Unknown-importance game theory articles
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For more information, see Wikipedia:WikiProject game theory.
Pages in category "Unknown-importance game theory articles"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Talk:Scoring rule
- Talk:Screening (economics)
- Talk:Simultaneous game
- Talk:Sir Philip Sidney game
- Talk:So Long Sucker
- Talk:Social rationality
- Talk:Social software (social procedure)
- Talk:Stable marriage problem
- Talk:Strategic complements
- Talk:Subjective expected utility
- Talk:Succinct game
- Talk:Surplus procedure