|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Weather.|
The term "weather" covers a broad range of observed, measured, and forecasted phenomena. It differs from Climate, which deals with large-scale weather trends over longer time-spans. Weather phenomena occurring between the Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn are classified separately in Category:Tropical cyclones and Category:Tropical meteorology.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Anomalous weather (14 P)
- ► Sky and weather deities (6 C, 9 P)
- ► Weather events (16 C, 9 P)
- ► Weather hazards (8 C, 84 P)
- ► Inclement weather management (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Meteorological stations (1 C, 48 P)
- ► Weather records (1 C, 2 P)