|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Weather.|
The term "weather" covers a broad range of observed, measured, and forecasted phenomena. It differs from climate, which deals with large-scale weather trends over longer time-spans. Weather phenomena occurring between the Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn are classified separately in Category:Tropical cyclones and Category:Tropical meteorology.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- Sky and weather deities (6 C, 9 P)
- Anomalous weather (19 P)
- Weather events (16 C, 12 P)
- Weather hazards (7 C, 88 P)
- Inclement weather management (1 C, 13 P)
- Weather records (1 C, 1 P)
- Weather by year (2 P)