From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The pages listed in this category are templates
|Further template category notes
|This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces.
|To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Wikipedia notification templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Wikipedia notification templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
This category contains templates which provide standardized messages for different scenarios. Many of them (especially those in the subcategories) are supposed to be substituted on user talk pages.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Wikipedia notification templates"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).