Category talk:Geologic formations of the United Kingdom

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

In the UK the term Geological is used, as for example in British Geological Survey, Geological Society of London, Geological SSSI, etc. To my biased eye 'Geologic formations' looks ugly. Pterre (talk) 10:47, 7 September 2011 (UTC)

I'd agree that 'Geological' would be preferable in a UK context. Geopersona (talk) 06:41, 29 October 2014 (UTC)