Category talk:Incised typefaces

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

is this really a top-level classification?[edit]

I don't see "Incised" mentioned anywhere at Typeface#Types of typefaces. Is this perhaps a subtype of something rather than a top-level type? Or maybe it has been overlooked in that article. ⇔ ChristTrekker 19:10, 12 September 2007 (UTC)