From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Caterpillar (film))
|Look up caterpillar or caterpillars in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A caterpillar is the larval form of some insects.
Caterpillar or Caterpillars may also refer to:
- Caterpillar (2010 film), a 2010 Japanese drama film
- Caterpillar (1988 film), a 1988 Japanese short experimental film
- Caterpillar (Elisa album), 2007
- Caterpillar (Mina album), 1991
- Caterpillar, a 2003 album by The Tokey Tones
- "The Caterpillar" (song), a 1984 song by The Cure
- Caterpillar (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland), a character in the book by Lewis Carroll
- "Caterpillars", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- Caterpillar drive or magnetohydrodynamic drive
- Caterpillar ride, an amusement ride
- Caterpillar track or continuous track, a system of vehicle propulsion
- Caterpillar tree, a mathematical tree in which all leaves are connected to a central path
- Plumeria alba or Caterpillar tree, a shrub
- Caterpillar Club, an association of those who have parachuted from a disabled airplane
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caterpillar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.