From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cath may refer to:
- a Catholic
- Cautha, a sun god in Etruscan mythology
- Catheter or catheterization
- the Irish word for a battle
- the Welsh word for a cat
- Cath Palug, a feline creature in Welsh mythology
- CATH, protein structure classification
- Catherine (disambiguation) or Cathryn, colloquially
- Cath..., a Death Cab for Cutie song found on Narrow Stairs
- "Cath", a top forty UK hit song by The Bluebells
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.