Catherine of Lorraine, Margravine of Baden-Baden
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Catherine de Lorraine (1407—1439))
|Catherine of Lorraine|
|Spouse(s)||Jacob, Margrave of Baden-Baden|
|Noble family||House of Châtenois|
|Father||Charles II, Duke of Lorraine|
|Mother||Margaret of the Palatinate|
|Died||1 March 1439|
She married on 25 July 1422 with Margrave Jacob of Baden-Baden. they had the following children:
- Charles I, Margrave of Baden-Baden (d. 24 February 1475, Pforzheim).
- Bernard II, Margrave of Baden-Baden (later beatified) (1428–12 July 1458, Moncalieri).
- John (1430–9 February 1503, Ehrenbreitstein), Archbishop of Trier.
- George (1433–11 February 1484, Moyen), Bishop of Metz.
- Markus (1434–1 September 1478), abbot in Liège.
- Margarete (1431–24 October 1457, Ansbach), married 1446 to Albert III, Margrave of Brandenburg.
- Matilde (d. 1485), Abbess of Trier.
|This article about a member of the German nobility is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|