From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cattle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cattle are the most common type of large domesticated ungulates.
Cattle may also refer to:
- Bos, the genus of wild and domestic cattle including:
- Cattle, any kind of livestock
- “Cattle”, a song by The Verve Pipe from Villains
- Al-An'am, the sixth sura of the Qur’an, usually translated as “Cattle” or “The Cattle”.
- Chattel, any kind of personal property
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cattle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.