From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A cautionary tale is a story where a person ignores a warning and commits a dangerous or forbidden act, which leads to an unpleasant outcome.
Cautionary Tale or Cautionary Tales may also refer to:
- Cautionary Tales, modern edition title of Cautionary Tales for Children, a 1907 children's book written by Belloc
- Cautionary Tales, autobiographical stories by Stephen Tobolowsky
- Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Tale, a 2004 children's picture book by Mo Willems
- "Cautionary Tales", a story by Larry Niven from Playgrounds of the Mind (1991)
Film and TV
- "Cautionary Tales" (Heroes), an episode of the TV series Heroes
- Bad Blood: A Cautionary Tale, a 2010 documentary
- Cautionary Tales (Harmony James album), released in 2014
- Cautionary Tales, an album by Christopher Rees
- Cautionary Tales, a 2009 box set from Shadowland
- "A Cautionary Tale", a song on the album History of a Time to Come by Sabbat
- Cautionary Tales and Other Verses, a 1997 book by Posy Simmonds
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cautionary Tales.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.