From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For scientific evidence about early humans, see Homo.
Caveman and/or cavemen can also describe the following.
- Caveman (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), a character from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- The GEICO Cavemen, characters in a series of commercials and a short-lived television program.
Computer games and applications
- CAVEman, a 4D high-resolution model of a functioning human elaborated by University of Calgary
- Caveman Ughlympics, a 1988 computer game
- Caveman Games, an NES console game
- Caveman (skateboarding)
As a nickname
- "The Caveman" nickname of Alan Caves, a British darts player
- "The Caveman" nickname for every member of the 'Robertson' Family
- "L'Homme des Cavernes" (fr. "The Caveman"), nickname for Sébastien Chabal, a French rugby union player
- Caveman, nickname for Don Robinson (baseball)
- "The Caveman", nickname for Kevin Shirley, a South African music producer
- Jonathan "Caveman" Williams, victim of the John McDonogh High School shooting
In film and TV
- Caveman (film), a 1981 film featuring Ringo Starr, Barbara Bach and Dennis Quaid
- The Caveman, a 1926 film
- Cavemen (TV series), a television series on ABC network
- Caveman (hip hop), a British hip hop group
- Caveman (American band), an American indie rock band
- Cavemen (songwriters), the songwriter-production duo formed by Steve Mackey and Ross Orton
- "Caveman", the fifteenth movement of Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells 2003 album
- Cavemen - the athletic team mascot for Carlsbad High School in New Mexico, Grants Pass High School in New York, and Mishawaka High School in Indiana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caveman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.