From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cavernicola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cavernicola, cave-dwelling in Latin, may refer to:
- Cavernicola CD, a CD by the band Los Peyotes
- Cavernivola Records, a label by the band Che Sudaka
- Tatán Cavernícola, a member of Chilean band Pánico
- Cavernicola (bug), a genus of assassin bugs in the family Reduviidae
- Cavernicola (worm), a cave-dwelling suborder of tricladid flatworms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cavernicola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.