|Full name||Cecelia Nora Isobel Mary Joyce|
25 July 1983 |
|Bowling style||Right arm leg break|
|ODI debut (cap ?)||14 July 2001 v Australia women|
|Last ODI||14 January 2014 v South Africa women|
|Source: ESPNcricinfo, 3 April 2014|
Cecelia Nora Isobel Mary Joyce (born 25 July 1983 in Wicklow, Ireland) is an Irish cricketer. A right-handed batsman and leg spin bowler, she has played 47 One-Day Internationals for the Ireland women's cricket team since July 2001.
Joyce made her ODI debut for Ireland against Australia on 14 July 2001, in the second match of a series. She also played in the third match of the series, and against Scotland in the European Championship. She next played in 2003 IWCC Trophy, held in the Netherlands in July 2003.
The following year, she played three ODIs against New Zealand in Dublin and in 2005, played in the World Cup in South Africa. She also played against Australia and in the European Championship in 2005. She played four ODIs in 2006, two each against India and the Netherlands.
Joyce comes from a cricketing family. Her twin sister Isobel has played Test and ODI cricket for Ireland, whilst her three brothers Dominick, Ed and Gus have all played for the Ireland men's team. Ed has also played for England.
- Cricket Archive profile
- List of Women's ODIs played by Cecelia Joyce at Cricket Archive
- Squads for the 2003 IWCC Trophy at CricketEurope
- Squads for the 2005 Women's World Cup at CricketEurope
- Squads for the 2005 Women's European Championship at CricketEurope
- Women's ODI batting by opponent for Cecelia Joyce at Cricket Archive
- Women's ODI bowling by opponent for Cecelia Joyce at Cricket Archive