(Redirected from Cedar Valley, Utah)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cedar Valley may refer to:
- Cedar Valley (Iron County, Utah), United States, location of Cedar City
- Cedar Valley (Millard County, Utah), United States, a minor valley on the east side of Sevier Lake
- Cedar Valley (Utah County, Utah), United States, located west of Utah Lake
- Cedar Valley (Blackhawk County, Iowa), United States, located in Northeast Iowa.
- Cedar Valley, Arizona
- Cedar Valley Township, Minnesota
- Cedar Valley, Missouri
- Cedar Valley, Ohio
- Cedar Valley, Oklahoma
- Cedar Valley, Peterborough County, Ontario, a town
- Cedar Valley, Wellington County, Ontario, a hamlet in Erin, Ontario
- Cedar Valley, Regional Municipality of York, Ontario, Canada
- Cedar Valley, Iowa, encompasses the Waterloo/Cedar Falls metropolitan area in Black Hawk County in Northeast Iowa.
- Cedar Valley Formation, a geologic formation in Iowa
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.