Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cedars in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cedars may refer to:
- Cedar, several species of tree
- Cedars (album), an album released in 2003 by English band Clearlake
- Cedars (immigration detention), facility in the UK
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California
- Cedars, Pennsylvania
- Cedars, Dallas, Texas, a neighborhood
- Cedars Hospital, on the soap opera Guiding Light
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cedars.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.