Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ceiling or cathedral ceiling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ceiling is the upper surface of a room.
Ceiling may also refer to:
- Ceiling function in mathematics
- Glass ceiling, a barrier to advancement of a qualified person
- Ceiling (aeronautics), the maximum density altitude an aircraft can reach under a set of conditions
- Price ceiling, an imposed limit on the price of a product
- Ceiling (cloud), the height above ground at which (accumulated) cloud layers cover more than 50% of the sky
- Ceilings (album), an album by Dentist
- "The Ceiling" (short story), a 2001 short story by American writer Kevin Brockmeier
- The Ceiling (album), a 2019 album by Jaws
- Katto, also known as The Ceiling, a short film that competed in the Short Film Palme d'Or group at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ceiling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.