|Look up celandine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Chelidonium majus, greater celandine, in the poppy family
- Ficaria verna, Lesser celandine (formerly Ranunculus ficaria), in the buttercup family
- Stylophorum diphyllum, celandine-poppy, in the poppy family
Celandine may also refer to:
- Celandine (novel), a novel by Steve Augarde
- Celandine Brandybuck, a hobbit mentioned in J. R. R. Tolkien's works
- HMS Celandine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celandine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.