Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up celandine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Chelidonium majus, greater celandine, in the poppy family
- Ficaria verna, Lesser celandine (formerly Ranunculus ficaria), in the buttercup family
- Stylophorum diphyllum, celandine-poppy, in the poppy family
Celandine may also refer to:
- Celandine (novel), a novel by Steve Augarde
- Celandine Brandybuck, a hobbit mentioned in J. R. R. Tolkien's works
- HMS Celandine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celandine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.