Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up celebrant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Celebrant may refer to:
- Celebrant or Officiant, the leader of a liturgy or ceremony who is empowered to perform it
- Celebrant (Australia), a legally authorised conductor of weddings
- Funeral Celebrants (Civil) - a conductor of funerals for non-church people
- Humanist officiant or celebrant, the secular equivalent of a priest within many humanist organizations
Celebrant may also refer to:
- the Celebrant or Silverlode, a river in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth writings.
- a member of Celebrant USA Foundation and Institute, an organization providing non-religious ceremonial practitioners
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celebrant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.