From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up celebrant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Celebrant may refer to:
- Celebrant or Officiant, the leader of a liturgy or ceremony who is empowered to perform it
- Celebrant (Australia), a legally authorised conductor of weddings
- Funeral Celebrants (Civil) - a conductor of funerals for non-church people
- Humanist officiant or celebrant, the secular equivalent of a priest within many humanist organizations
Celebrant may also refer to:
- the Celebrant or Silverlode, a river in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth writings.
- a member of Celebrant USA Foundation and Institute, an organization providing non-religious ceremonial practitioners
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celebrant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.