Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up celerity or celeritas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Celerity (Latin celeritas) may refer to:
- Speed, quickness
- Speed of light, celeritas
- Celerity BBS, a computer bulletin board system popular in the 1990s
- Celerity Computing Inc., defunct San Diego, California vendor of Unix-based "supermini" computers
- Celerity IT, a Virginia-based web development consulting group.
- A power of supernatural quickness possessed by vampires in the roleplaying games Vampire: The Requiem and Vampire: The Masquerade
- The phase speed – speed of propagation – of an ocean surface wave or other wave on the surface of a liquid
- Another name for proper velocity, an alternative way of measuring motion in relativity
- USS Celeritas (SP-665)
- All pages with titles beginning with Celerity
- All pages with titles containing Celerity
- Celer (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celerity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.