Celestino is a women's eveningwear company, in Manhattan, NY, USA.
Celestino was established by American designer Sergio Guadarrama in 2006. He most recently presented his Spring/Summer 2015 Collection during San Antonio Fashion Week and soft lingerie line with Former Miss Texas Latina, 2009 Top 5 of the Miss Latina US  Valerie Velazquez . Sergio resides in Austin 
Guadarrama was born in Austin, Texas and has Fashion Design degrees from both FIDM in Los Angeles and FIT in New York. While studying at FIT, he established Celestino in late 2006. In 2007 Sergio was chosen by FIT to compete in the Jia Hai International Design Competition in Wuhan, China, where he placed 2nd from 41 international designers. He was the winner of the inaugural 2008 Supima Cotton Design Competition and in 2010 served as the youngest Critic for FIT's Special Occasion program with alumni Carolina Herrera and Calvin Klein.
In February 2012, Sergio was chosen by Polyvore & Covergirl to present the Celestino Spring/Summer 2012 collection on the runway in their Polyvore Live event, which was streamed on-line during New York Fashion Week.
Sergio is creative director for Vive Magazine, a bilingual fashion and luxury lifestyle magazine.
- "Austin Fashion Week". 2012. Retrieved 2012-03-02.
- "Miss Latina US". 2015. Retrieved 2012-03-02.
- "Celestino by Sergio Guadarrama". Fashion and Runway. 5 November 2007. Retrieved 2016-13-10. Check date values in:
- Brent Ramsey (11 February 2012). "Celestino by Sergio Guadarrama Fall/Winter 2012". The Aspiring Fashionista. Retrieved 2012-03-03.
- "Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, February 9-16th, New York City". Alexandra. 2012. Retrieved 2012-03-02.