From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up celos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Celos may refer to:
- Celos, a Spanish term for jealousy
- "Celos" (song), a 1983 song by Daniela Romo
- "Celos", a song by Marc Anthony song from his 2001 album Libre
- Celos (film), a 1946 Argentine drama film directed by Mario Soffici
- Jealousy (1999 film) or Celos, a 1999 Spanish drama film directed by Vicente Aranda
- Celos, a river in Middle-earth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.