Jump to navigation Jump to search
A ceramic filter is a device made of ceramics, used for some form of filtering or separation process. It may refer to either
- Ceramic water filter, a fine-pored filter used for purifying water
- Vacuum ceramic filter, an improved rotary vacuum-drum filter, using a ceramic filtering element to remove water or solvent from slurries so as to extract solids
- Diesel particulate filter, a ceramic device for cleaning small particles from the exhaust of diesel engines
'Filtering' is the process of separating a signal by frequency, see electronic filter
- Ceramic resonator, a piezoelectric ceramic element that has a narrow response to a particular frequency
- Crystal filter, a similar device, using quartz crystals
- SAW filter, a ceramic filter using a surface acoustic wave, rather than bulk material effects
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ceramic filter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.