Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cerebral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cerebral may refer to:
- Of or relating to the brain
- Cerebrum, the largest and uppermost part of the brain
- Cerebral cortex, the outer layer of the cerebrum
- Retroflex consonant, also referred to as a cerebral consonant, a type of consonant sound used in some languages
- Intellectual, rather than emotional
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cerebral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.