Certificate of legal aid costs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A certificate of legal aid costs is a British "certificate of costs allowed following taxation by a judicial or taxing officer."    It actually has nothing to do with legal aid or the Legal aid society.
- Her Majesty's Courts Service official British Government web site. Accessed May 5, 2008.
- Legal Definitions on line[permanent dead link]. Accessed May 5, 2008.
- Law Glossary web site Archived May 27, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.. Accessed May 5, 2008.
- Inter-divorce commercial web site Archived November 16, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.. Accessed May 5, 2008.
- University of Milan at "Roma One" web site Archived February 28, 2005, at the Wayback Machine.. pdf document. Accessed May 5, 2008.
|This article relating to law in the United Kingdom, or its constituent jurisdictions, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|