(Redirected from Chaika)Jump to navigation Jump to search
It may refer to:
- Kiev Chaika Airfield, an airfield in Ukraine
- Chayka, Varna Province, a village in Provadiya Municipality, Varna Province, Bulgaria.
- Chayka, Atyrau, a village in western Kazakhstan
- CHAYKA, a radio navigation system
- Chaika (car), an automobile made in the former Soviet Union
- Chaika (boat), a type of boat used by the Zaporozhian Cossacks
- Chaika (camera), a 35 mm camera made in the former Soviet Union
- Chaika watches, a women's brand of watch made in the former Soviet Union
- Chaika L-4, a Russian amphibious aircraft
- Polikarpov I-153 Chaika, a biplane fighter made by the former Soviet Union
- Beriev Be-12, Soviet amphibious military aircraft
- Chaika (surname), a Slavic surname (including a list of people with the name)
- 1671 Chaika, an asteroid
- Chayka, the call sign for Valentina Tereshkova
- The Seagull, a play by Anton Chekhov
- Chaika - The Coffin Princess, a Japanese light novel and anime series
- "Chaika", a 2016 song by Pussy Riot
- Chaika Petropavlivska Borshchahivka, Ukrainian Football Club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chayka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.