(Redirected from Chaika)
It may refer to:
- Kiev Chaika Airfield, an airfield in Ukraine
- Chayka, Varna Province, a village in Provadiya Municipality, Varna Province, Bulgaria.
- Chayka, Atyrau, a village in western Kazakhstan
- CHAYKA, a radio navigation system
- Chaika (car), an automobile made in the former Soviet Union
- Chaika (boat), a type of boat used by the Zaporozhian Cossacks
- Chaika (camera), a 35 mm camera made in the former Soviet Union
- Chaika watches, a women's brand of watch made in the former Soviet Union
- Chaika L-4, a Russian amphibious aircraft
- Polikarpov I-153 Chaika, a biplane fighter made by the former Soviet Union
- Beriev Be-12, Soviet amphibious military aircraft
- Chaika (surname), a Slavic surname (including a list of people with the name)
- 1671 Chaika, an asteroid
- Chayka, the call sign for Valentina Tereshkova
- The Seagull, a play by Anton Chekhov
- Chaika - The Coffin Princess, a Japanese light novel and anime series
- "Chaika", a 2016 song by Pussy Riot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chayka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.