(Redirected from Chaldee)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Chaldean or caldean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chaldean (also Chaldaean or Chaldee) may refer to:
- an old name for the Aramaic language, particularly Biblical Aramaic
- Chaldean Neo-Aramaic, a modern Aramaic language
- Chaldean script, a variant of the Syriac alphabet
- Chaldea, ancient region whose inhabitants were known as Chaldeans
- Neo-Babylonian Empire, also called the Chaldean Empire
- Chaldean Town, neighborhood of Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
- Chaldean Catholics, adherents of the Chaldean Catholic Church
- Chaldean Catholic Church, Eastern Rite Catholic Church in full communion with the Catholic Church
- Chaldean Rite, the East Syriac Rite of the Chaldean Catholics
- Chaldean Oracles, played a role in the start of the Christian church 1st centuries BC and AD
- Chaldean Syrian Church, title used for the Assyrian Church of the East in India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chaldean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.