Champneys is an estate near Wigginton, Hertfordshire.
Champneys may also refer to:
- Champneys, Newfoundland and Labrador, a community in Canada
- Champneys baronets, two baronetcies created for persons with the surname Champneys
- John Champneys (1495–1566), English sheriff and Lord Mayor of London
- Benjamin Champneys (1800–1871), American lawyer, judge, and legislator
- William Champneys (1807–1875), Anglican priest
- Weldon Champneys (1832–1892), English clergyman and rower, son of William Champneys
- Basil Champneys (1842–1935), British architect, son of William Champneys
- Francis Champneys (1848–1930), British obstetrician and Baronet, son of William Champneys
- A. M. Champneys (1888–1966), British novelist
- Weldon Dalrymple-Champneys (1892–1980), British physician and Baronet, son of Francis Champneys
- Champney (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Champneys.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.