From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chandrakanta may refer to:
- Chandrakanta (novel), a Hindi novel by Devaki Nandan Khatri, and the title character
- Chandrakanta Santati, a series of novels revolving around Chandrakanta and its other main characters by Devaki Nandan Khatri
- Chandrakanta (TV series), a television serial based on the novel Chandrakanta
- Chandrakanta (author) (born 1938), Hindi author from Kashmir
- Chandrakanta Murasingh (born 1957), poet from Tripura
- Chandrakanta, a city supposedly found by Lakshmana, after he colonized the Vanga kingdom (see Kosala Kingdom)
- The Moonstone, a gem popularly believed to be formed by the congelation of the moon's rays, and also supposed to be dissolved by the moon's light
- Chandrakanta, a television serial based on the novel Chandrakanta, produced by Ekta Kapoor under her banner Balaji Telefilms.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chandrakanta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.