From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chandralekha may refer to:
- Chandralekha (1948 film), a Tamil film directed and produced by S. S. Vasan starring M. K. Radha
- Chandralekha (1995 film), a Tamil film directed by Nambirajan starring Vijay
- Chandralekha (1997 film), a Malayalam film directed by Priyadarshan starring Mohanlal
- Chandralekha (1998 film), a Telugu film directed by Krishna Vamsi starring Nagarjuna
- Chandralekha (2014 film), a Kannada film directed by Om Prakash Rao starring Chiranjeevi Sarja
- Chandralekha (dancer), dancer and choreographer from India
- Chandralekha Perera, Sri Lankan singer
- Chandralekha (singer), Indian singer
- V. S. Chandralekha, Indian politician
- Chandralekha (song), a techno electronic song from Thiruda Thiruda, composed by A. R. Rahman
- Chandralekha (TV series), a 2014 premiering Tamil soap opera that airs on Sun TV
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chandralekha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.