From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Changa may refer to:
- Changa (restaurant)
- Changa, Anand, a village in Gujarat, India
- Changa, Leh, a village in Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Changa, Pakistan, a town in Pakistan
- Changa tuki a life-style including clothing, music and dance originated in Venezuela
- ChaNGa, a code to perform collisionless N-body simulations
- John Harrison Clark (c. 1860–1927), also called Changa-Changa, a settler of today's Zambia
- Changdev Maharaj, an Indian mystic
- Changa (drug), a smokable form of ayahuasca, containing DMT
- Chance Bateman, AFL Footballer, Nickname: Changa
- Changa, a Bantu kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Changa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.