From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Changzhou is a prefecture-level city in Jiangsu, China.
Changzhou may also refer to:
- a historical name of Suzhou, Jiangsu (written as 长洲, different from Changzhou City)
- Changzhou County (长洲), a former county in Suzhou
- Changzhou dialect of Wu Chinese, spoken in Changzhou City
- Changzhou District, in Wuzhou, Guangxi, China
- Changzhou Island, in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Cheung Chau, in Island District, Hong Kong, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.