Channel Tunnel fire
Channel Tunnel fire may refer to several small and large HGV fires which have occurred whilst being transported through the Channel Tunnel since its opening in 1994. As of 2015[update] all were caused by lorries carried on the heavy goods vehicle shuttle trains.
- Channel Tunnel#Fires
- 1996 Channel Tunnel fire, a fire which burned for over seven hours on 18 November 1996.
- 2006 Channel Tunnel fire, a fire that closed the tunnel for a short period on 21 August 2006.
- 2008 Channel Tunnel fire, a fire which burned for sixteen hours on 11 September 2008.
- 2012 Channel Tunnel fire, a fire that closed the tunnel for a short period on 29 November 2012.
- 2015 Channel Tunnel fire. a fire which burned the midsection of Running Tunnel North on 17 January 2015.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Channel Tunnel fire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.