From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chantecler may refer to:
- Chantecler, the rooster in the epic tale of Reynard
- Chantecler (chicken), a breed of chicken
- Chantecler (play), a play by Edmond Rostand
- Chantecler (record label), a Brazilian subsidiary of Warner Music Group
- Chantecler (Luxury jewelry) a luxury jewelry brand founded in 1947, originally from Capri-Italy
- Ski Chantecler, a ski station in the Laurentians of Quebec in Canada near Montreal
- Le Chantecler, a former ski resort in the Laurentians of Quebec in Canada near Montreal, see List of former ski areas of Quebec
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chantecler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.