||This article needs attention from an expert in Marketing & Advertising. (October 2016)|
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
CHAOTICS is a strategic business framework and platform for dealing with economic turbulence defined and developed in 2008 by marketing guru Philip Kotler of Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management and global business strategy expert John Caslione of GCS Business Capital, LLC.
Based on the concept that the world economy has entered into a new economic era of uncertainty, CHAOTICS provides methods to allow companies to live with increased risk and uncertainty in an age of heightened turbulence and its consequent chaos.
This involves creating and implementing a set of new strategic behaviors defined by Kotler and Caslione as well as building an early warning system, a scenario construction system, and a quick response system to manage and market during recessions and other turbulent economic conditions.
- CHAOTICS: The Business of Managing and Marketing in The Age of Turbulence (AMACOM Publishing May 2009) ISBN 0-8144-1521-0
- Marshall Goldman Harvard Business Making Money in Chaotics Times.
- CHAOTICS: LEADING, MANAGING AND MARKETING IN THE AGE OF TURBULENCE Ivey Business Journal.
- CHAOTICS: Managing and Marketing in The Age of Turbulence University of California San Diego.
- Chaotics by Philip Kotler and John A. Caslione: A Book Corner Review Graziadio School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University.
- Marketing in the Age of Turbulence BusinessWeek.
- Evolve - Entrepreneur Magazine.
- Kotler Provides Seatbelts for the Bumpy Ride Ahead - Marketing Week.
- CHAOTICS: Managing and Marketing in The Age of Turbulence.